[Dirvish] Contribution

Bart Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Apr 16 17:38:14 UTC 2019

I've definitely dropped the ball on this. I have Keith's master
archive of Dirvish stuff preserved, so nothing should be lost, and
someone I trust offered to help me with getting this set up — then I
never got back to them. Don't know what to do but apologize and try to
get it all going again.

As everybody says, the thing just works, so it keeps not being urgent
to get things re-setup.

Thanks much to everybody for prodding me on this. Again, my apologies.