[Dirvish] Change rsync options

H Oli olih10200 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 06:32:38 UTC 2017

another possibility (i've never used it):
###
       rsync-option: (L)
              Specify additional options for the rsync command.

              Only one option per list item is supported.

              This  allows  you  to  use rsync features that are not
directly supported by dirvish.  Where dirvish does support an rsync
feature it is probably
              better to use the the dirvish supplied mechanism for setting it.

              Multiple rsync-option: values will accumulate.

###