[Dirvish] Change rsync options

H Oli olih10200 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 06:30:05 UTC 2017

Hi Jenny,

Yes, of course

from the man (dirvish.conf):
###
       rsh: command (S)
              Remote shell utility.

              This can be used to specify the location of ssh or rsh
and/or to provide addition options for said utility such as -p port
for  ssh  to  use  an
              alternate port number.

              If not specified ssh will be used.

              This remote shell command will be used not only as the
default rsync transport but also for any pre-client and post-client
commands.

###

--
Olivér