[Dirvish] Utility (WWW page) to display vaults and status.

Scott Walker scott.walker at framestore.com
Wed Jul 26 23:30:34 UTC 2017

Does anyone know of a addon util that can easily show status.

Internally we've been passing around a php webpage that "kind of" works. It
has some issues, but I'm wondering if there is something in the wild that
does this and is maybe more maintained.

Our Web pages shows you all the vaults and marks them ok or bad based on
comparing the date vs the latest folder in the vault. It's VERY hacky.

--

[image: Framestore]

Scott Walker · Senior Systems Administrator

London · New York · Los Angeles · Montréal
T  +1 514 277 0004 ext. 40905
5455 Av. de Gaspé, Suite 900, Montréal QC H2T 3B3
<https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/5455+Av.+de+Gasp%C3%A9,+Suite+900,+Montr%C3%A9al+QC+H2T+3B3>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/framestore> · Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/framestore> · framestore.com
<http://www.framestore.com>