[Dirvish] Is the project still alive?

George izghitu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 18:55:16 UTC 2016

Ok, thanks. I saw no update since 2 years ago when I started using dirvish
so I thought it is no longer maintained.

The first issue is that if a dirvish backup starts at for example 22:00 and
ends after 00:00 then the summary file will not contain the Backup-complete
and Status lines. Anyway to fix that?

The second issue is that when I add exclusions to the master.conf file and
create the initial backup but for later I decide to add additional excludes
to master.conf file then they are no honored at all in all the future
backups. The only way to add the additional excludes I found is to add the
exclude: settings to the default.conf file of each particular vault. Any
way to fix this?

I am using the latest stable dirvish version from the website on Ubuntu
14.04.3 LTS with:
This is perl 5, version 18, subversion 2 (v5.18.2) built for
x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi

Please let me know
Thanks

> On Wed, 15 Jun 2016, George wrote:
>
> > Is this project still being maintained and being worked on? There are 2
> > issues I would like to report
>
> George,
>
>    It still works. Ask away and someone will respond.
>
> Rich

Server Surgeon Support
support at serversurgeon.com
http://www.serversurgeon.com
System Administration Services
Toll Free 1-877-E-SURGEON (877-378-7436)
International 623-374-6848
Get the system support you need when you need it.