[Dirvish] rsync error: change_dir "/home/household/VirtualBox\ VMs" failed: No such file or directory (2)

H Oli olih10200 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 16:54:54 UTC 2015

Hi
Combine "char grouping" with backslash, like this (tried, worked):
##
tree: "/tmp/spacy\ dir"
##

**
ACTION: rsync -vrltH --delete -pgo --stats -D --numeric-ids -x
--exclude-from=/mnt/rendezni/backup/test/2015-09-07_18.06/exclude
localhost:"/tmp/spacy dir"/
/mnt/rendezni/backup/test/2015-09-07_18.06/tree
**