[Dirvish] ERROR: no images for branch default found

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Thu Jul 17 00:19:38 UTC 2014

I have a 60Gb mail system that I'm trying to init.

I've done a #dirvish --vault mx.myserver.co.nz --init

It failed because there are access permission issues with some of the files.

However I've picked up ~55+ GB of the data.

So I want to trick dirvish into thinking it's already got a good back up
so it can just have another attempt.

I tried editing

:/backupvault/mx.myserver.co.nz/20140715-1752/summary

Backup-complete: 2014-07-17 02:06:52

but I get an error when I tred to do another back up...

# dirvish --vault mx.myserver.co.nz
ERROR: no images for branch default found

I note that I don't have an index.gz file in the folder of my initial
back up.

My question is, how do I fool dirvish into using my existing files that
I already have as a base for a back up?

(obviously I'm going to also have to sort out the access issues)

TIA.

# dirvish --vault mx.myserver.co.nz --init
sh: 0: getcwd() failed: No such file or directory
sh: 0: getcwd() failed: No such file or directory
/etc/dirvish/dirvish_mail.sh: 34: [: unexpected operator
/etc/dirvish/dirvish_mail.sh: 39: [: unexpected operator
mx.myserver.co.nz:default post-server failed (1)
dirvish error: branch /backupvault/mx.myserver.co.nz:default image
20140715-1752 failed

# dirvish --vault mx.myserver.co.nz
mx.myserver.co.nz:default:20140717-1126: ERROR: no images for branch
default found

--
Don Gould
31 Acheson Ave

I'M COLLECTING COFFEE CUPS FOR PROJECT COFFEE CUP.

Deja vue (missing the French accent mark) - literally means already seen, that sense of haven't we been here before.