[Dirvish] New Backup Drive Case and Dirvish Cannot Find Old Defaults

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Oct 23 14:35:25 UTC 2012

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012, Rich Shepard wrote:

> I'll see what tomorrow's mail brings.

   Looking at today's mail from cron suggests the issue is dirvish administrative
and not dirvish operational:

cannot expire salmo-boot/:default:20120817-0607 No unexpired good images
cannot expire salmo-opt/:default:20120817-0911 No unexpired good images
cannot expire salmo-root/:default:20120817-0931 No unexpired good images

   I read these as dirvish trying to expire non-existent mages. There must be
a way for me to let dirvish know to stop trying, and I'd appreciate learning
how to do this.

Rich