[Dirvish] New Backup Drive Case and Dirvish Cannot Find Old Defaults

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Oct 22 17:45:14 UTC 2012

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012, shouldbe q931 wrote:

> Have you checked your Dirvish install to make sure that it is completing ?

   Each morning I get a report on the results for each vault, and each time
the result is reported as 'OK.' I've also restored a couple of files (and,
one day last week, the entire contents of /root that I inadvertently deleted
by not paying attention to the pwd) so they all seem to be there other than
the three in the error messages.

   One error message refers to the salmo-root vault yet I was able to restore
the contents last week.

Rich