[Dirvish] New Backup Drive Case and Dirvish Cannot Find Old Defaults

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Oct 22 15:23:30 UTC 2012

   Not long ago the backup issues I suffered were cured by putting the hard
drive in a new external case. Now, however, each morning I get the following
from the cron job running the backups:

cannot expire salmo-boot/:default:20120817-0607 No unexpired good images
cannot expire salmo-opt/:default:20120817-0911 No unexpired good images
cannot expire salmo-root/:default:20120817-0931 No unexpired good images

   I assume this is not a serious issue. The other three vaults do not throw
this error. If there is something I ought to do, other than ignore these
messages, please advise what that would be.

Rich