[Dirvish] Error message on new server setup

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Mon Oct 22 10:02:08 UTC 2012

Am 19.10.2012 13:22, schrieb Papp Tamas:
> On 10/19/2012 01:08 PM, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:
>> Can't locate Time/Period.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
>
> It's there. Why don't you read the error message?

You may not believe it, but I did ;-) Just couldn't make out which part
was for me...

> Anyway, if you have problems like this, I suggest using dirvish version
> provided by your distribution. It will install all dependencies as well.

Of course, that's what I tried first, but to no avail. Suse doesn't seem
to have it in their repos. At least I've found it neither in the package
manager nor on the website.

So, I installed the module by hand now. We'll see if there's anything
left...

Rolf