[Dirvish] 1.3.2-r657 warnings

James Stanley james at incoherency.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 18:24:18 UTC 2012

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:45:49 +0200
Papp Tamas <tompos at martos.bme.hu> wrote:

> > Incidentally, I no longer use dirvish because I find rsnapshot
> > simpler. It works in the same way as dirvish but is still
> > maintained.
>
> rsnapshot is a push mode backup solution, isn't it?

Nope. There's a howto at
http://www.rsnapshot.org/howto/1.2/rsnapshot-HOWTO.en.html. I'm not
really sure if it's considered fair to be suggesting and helping out
with an alternative backup system on the dirvish mailing list so
perhaps I should stop talking about this :)

If I get time later I will have a glance at the code you are using. I
suspect $A is a configuration hashref loading from a config file and
"shell" is some field that hasn't been set.

James