[Dirvish] 1.3.2-r657 warnings

Papp Tamas tompos at martos.bme.hu
Sun Oct 14 16:47:45 UTC 2012

hi,

I'm testing 1.3.2-r657-1 on Ubuntu 12.04.

There was some warning, but after I set 'ionice: 0' they gone.

$ dirvish --vault access
Use of uninitialized value $_ in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/lib/perl5/Dirvish.pm line 482.
Argument "/data/backup/access/2012-10-14--16-34/tree" isn't numeric in
numeric ne (!=) at /usr/lib/perl5/Dirvish.pm line 482.
Use of uninitialized value $A{"shell"} in string at
/usr/lib/perl5/Dirvish.pm line 491.

How can I resolve these issues?

Thank you,
tamas

ps.: Is developement of dirvish completely stopped? It works quite well
for me, but I saw a couple of very nice and promising improvements, like
cow option (btrfs support), or it would be nice if there is a config
option to limit maximum execution time. I would do it by myself,
unfortunately I don't speak perl:(