[Dirvish] rsync-option -e 'ssh -i RSA-KEY' doesn't work

Vortex vortex at versanet.de
Fri Jan 6 11:34:53 UTC 2012

Greetings again,

I tried to use a specific ssh-identity to login at the remote host

rsync-options:
        -e 'ssh -i /path/to/some_rsa'

but this gives me the error from dirvish

default error (14) -- error in IPC code

What am I doing wrong? Would you suggest using the environment variable
RSYNC_RSH instead?

Rsync alone works fine with this option and this specific rsa file.

Thanks again

V.

--
"I'm in awe, Lennier. The way you can take a straightforward, logical
proposition and turn it inside-out so that, in the end, it says what you