[Dirvish] Dirvish and Strato Hi-Drive?

madworm_de.dirvish at spitzenpfeil.org madworm_de.dirvish at spitzenpfeil.org
Wed Jan 4 09:28:20 UTC 2012

If it supports rsync with ssh transport, you should at least be able to duplicate/push your local backup to their site, once the local backup is
complete. I do the reverse with my webserver, pulling its backups to my local removable disk. But I guess you'd like to immediately store the backup
to a remote site.

I don't know if dirvish natively supports vaults on remote hosts. And I also don't know if this service can be mounted with 'sshfs' to a local
directory (which could then be used with dirvish). But as SCP is supposed to work... maybe ;-)