[Dirvish] Administrivia - Re: moved dirvish wiki ...

Dave Howorth dhoworth at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 28 10:56:45 UTC 2011

Let me add my congrats to you. Thanks :)

Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> Moin is more feature rich than Kwiki (although it is missing some
> things), so exporting from moin to anything besides mediawiki
> (a close syntactic cousin) will be very difficult.

It might not be too bad. I've recently been reading a little, although I
haven't implemented anything yet. However moin-moin apparently supports
a common interchange format called Creole
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creole_(markup)> that might make things
relatively simple if it all works as advertised.

Cheers, Dave