[Dirvish] Quick help to sort out my schedual...

Paul Slootman paul at debian.org
Wed Nov 10 14:22:59 UTC 2010

On Wed 10 Nov 2010, Don Gould wrote:

> Can someone smarter than me just tell me what I need to do to make it:
>
> m-s - daily - deleted after 2 weeks

> expire-default: +15 days

That takes care of the 2 weeks

> sun - keep for 12 months

#   MIN HR     DOM     MON     DOW      STRFTIME_FMT
    *   *       *       *       1       +1 year

> First and 15th of each month - just keep it, never del

    *   *       1,15    *       *       +99 years

You need to check whether the first or last match determines what's
used, for the case that e.g. Sunday is the first day of the month.
Also, perhaps 99 years can't be handled, due to 32 bit time_t running
out in 2038.

Can't help with the windows though.

Paul