[Dirvish] Initializing Vaults

Luis M lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 03:04:16 UTC 2010

I noticed that you are running this from a host named salmo but you are using the FQDN in the dirvish config. Is there a reason for this?

If you are going to backup from the same host, then just use the plain hostname (salmo instead of salmo.appl-ecosys.com)

If you want to run this from a remote host, then make sure that you can ssh from that remote host into salmo.appl-ecosys.com. Some routers do weird things when you are looping to your local systems this way.

--
A bug magnet