[Dirvish] Has anybody successfully restored a Linux OS (f.i., Ubuntu) with Dirvish?

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Mon Jun 21 07:41:21 UTC 2010

Humm... seems the wiki doesn't like me...  I tried to edit the home page
menu and got this...

Software error:

Can't open file 'database/HomePage' for output:
Permission denied at lib/Spoon/ContentObject.pm line 92
  at lib/Spoon/Base.pm line 89
	Spoon::Base::__ANON__('Can\'t open file \'database/HomePage\' for output:
Permission...') called at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.10.0/Carp.pm line 44
	Carp::croak('Can\'t open file \'database/HomePage\' for output:
Permission...') called at lib/IO/All.pm line 736
	IO::All::throw('IO::All::File=GLOB(0x9db2520)', 'Can\'t open file
\'database/HomePage\' for output:
Permission...') called at lib/IO/All/File.pm line 84
	IO::All::File::open('IO::All::File=GLOB(0x9db2520)') called at
lib/IO/All/File.pm line 52
	IO::All::File::assert_open('IO::All::File=GLOB(0x9db2520)', '>') called
at lib/IO/All/Base.pm line 141
	IO::All::Base::__ANON__('IO::All::File=GLOB(0x9db2520)', 'DirvishNews -
Also take a look at the   [Changes http://www.d...') called at
lib/IO/All/Base.pm line 150
	IO::All::Base::__ANON__('IO::All::File=GLOB(0x9db2520)', 'DirvishNews -
Also take a look at the   [Changes http://www.d...') called at
lib/Spoon/ContentObject.pm line 92
	Spoon::ContentObject::store_content('Kwiki::Page=HASH(0x9d525c0)')
called at lib/Spoon/ContentObject.pm line 75
	Spoon::ContentObject::store('Kwiki::Page=HASH(0x9d525c0)') called at
(eval 164) line 4
	Spoon::Hooks::__ANON__('Kwiki::Page=HASH(0x9d525c0)') called at
lib/Spoon/Hooks.pm line 40
	Spoon::Hooks::__ANON__('Kwiki::Page=HASH(0x9d525c0)') called at
lib/Spoon/Hooks.pm line 40
	Spoon::Hooks::__ANON__('Kwiki::Page=HASH(0x9d525c0)') called at
lib/Kwiki/Edit/Scode.pm line 18
	Kwiki::Edit::Scode::save('Kwiki::Edit::Scode=HASH(0x9a60578)') called
at lib/Kwiki/Edit.pm line 24
	Kwiki::Edit::edit called at lib/Spiffy.pm line 354
	Spiffy::super(undef) called at lib/Kwiki/Edit/Scode.pm line 35
	Kwiki::Edit::Scode::edit('Kwiki::Edit::Scode=HASH(0x9a60578)') called
at lib/Spoon/Hooks.pm line 40
	Spoon::Hooks::__ANON__('Kwiki::Edit::Scode=HASH(0x9a60578)') called at
lib/Spoon/Hub.pm line 42
	Spoon::Hub::process('Kwiki::Hub=HASH(0x9954f60)') called at
lib/Kwiki.pm line 12
	Kwiki::process('Kwiki=HASH(0x992b8f0)') called at
/home/www/dirvish/cgi-bin/kwiki/index.cgi line 5

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root at localhost), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.