[Dirvish] Dirvish Digest, Vol 47, Issue 4

Kelley Graham services at toasterz.com
Fri Sep 26 14:57:20 UTC 2008

i am interested in giving dirvish a home on toasterz.org servers or wherever...
it's behind my Easy-BACK network backup product so i have a vested
interest in it moving forward..

i can provide all sorts of community building features or whatever the
community wants.
perl is one of the languages i pursue.

best regards,

--