[Dirvish] Dirvish - ignore 'Device or resource busy'?

hanj mailing at astarna.com
Tue Sep 9 02:32:04 UTC 2008

Hello All

I'm connecting to a windows server using gentoo/dirvish and
win2003/cygwin/rsync. I'm having some trouble with files that are busy
on the system. Is there a simple way to ignore these when encountered?
I understand that this is a rsync 'warning', but this blows my backup
image when encountered.

Here is a snippet from the rsync_error file.

*** Execution cycle 4 ***

rsync: send_files failed to open "/User/Timer/Hanji.TDB" (in comp1):
Device or resource busy (16)
rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at
main.c(1506) [generator=3.0.3]

Thanks in advance!
hanji