[Dirvish] Dirvish mount /boot.. is it possible?

hanj mailing at astarna.com
Wed Oct 25 18:08:01 PDT 2006

Hello All

I have a feeling this question has been asked/answered, but I'm just not running across it anywhere.. so I'll bite the bullet and ask away.

Is there a way to mount /boot when dirvish is run and umount it when it's done. I'm guessing that it's related to pre-server and post-server, but not sure on how to make this work. Any ideas? If this is a common question.. I apologize, but can you point me in the right direction.

Thanks!