[Dirvish] Exclude backup from dirvish-expire

hanj mailing at astarna.com
Tue Oct 17 08:58:12 PDT 2006

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:56:57 +0200
Leo Baltus <Leo.Baltus at tech.omroep.nl> wrote:

> This will not use any space at all. Well OK, one inode.
>
> Maybe I have to clarify:
> master.conf:
> bank:
>         /bank1/dirvish
>
> If mountpoint is /bank1 then /bank1/dirvish.attic is at the same
> filesystem as /bank1/dirvish.
>
> if you did not make a subdirectory after the mountpoint then create one
> and adjust master.conf accordingly and mv your vaults in the newly made
> subdirectory. Dirvish wouldn't mind as long as you don't touch the
> vaultnames.

Hello Leo

I think my problem is the bank definition in master.conf. Using your example, my mount point is /bank1, but unfortunately, my master.conf is pointing to /bank1 vs. /bank1/dirvish, so not sure how I can get a vault out of the 'bank' in dirvish's eyes. I hope this makes sense.

Thanks for the reply!
hanj