[Dirvish] No unexpired good images

Jon Radel jon at radel.com
Sat Oct 14 17:40:44 PDT 2006

Florian Erler wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I ran dirvish every day with anacron, but everytime I receive a message that I have
> "No unexpired good images" in my branch. But the backup is running fine I think, I have
> 17 newer backups in my folder.

I'd suggest the first thing you do is at least a minimal root cause
analysis of what the issue is.  Look at the bottom of the summary file
for those 17 newer backups and see what the final status of the backup
was.  Why does expire think none of them are good?

I'd suggest fixing that issue first, and then, if all 17 backups are
indeed bad, delete them all and do an -init from scratch.

--Jon Radel