[Dirvish] administiv-hoorah - 100 on the mailing list

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Feb 24 01:36:21 EST 2006

Today a longtime friend joined the dirvish mailing list, bringing
us up to 100 unique subscribers!!!  (I'm on the list twice, so I
can monitor both single posting mailouts and daily digests).

Thanks to all for your contributions of ideas and code, good questions
and great answers.  I'll keep this site going as long as there are
good folks like you using it!