[Dirvish] ERROR: no images for branch default found

zp list at greenant.net
Wed Nov 30 18:18:29 EST 2005

Hello all,

I have installed dirvish for Debian sarge and the initial backup
has functioned correctly across ssh with shared keys
However, the cronjob doesn't run and when I try to execute
it manually, it returns the following error:

medusa:/# sh /etc/dirvish/dirvish-cronjob
mobius:default:20051130: ERROR: no images for branch default found

I have not found much about this error in the lists and
I don't think that it's a simple whitespace problem.
Do I need to edit the debian default /etc/dirvish/dirvish-cronjob ?

Thanks

Frank

/etc/dirvish/master.conf
--------------------
bank:
         /data/backup
exclude:
         lost+found/
#       core
         *~
         .nfs*
Runall:
         mobius  22:00
expire-default: +15 days
expire-rule:
#       MIN HR    DOM MON       DOW  STRFTIME_FMT
         *   *     *   *         1    +3 months
#       *   *     1-7 *         1    +1 year
#       *   *     1-7 1,4,7,10  1
         *   10-20 *   *         *    +4 days
#       *   *     *   *         2-7  +15 days
--------------------

The vault config at /data/backup/mobius/dirvish
--------------------
client: root at mobius
tree: /
xdev: 0