[Dirvish] ERROR: cannot find vault

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon Nov 21 21:04:52 EST 2005

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 05:16:19PM -0700, Ken Dyke wrote:

> master.conf:
>
> bank: /archive
> image-default: %&%m%d
> log: bzip2
> index: text
> Runall: ken
> expire-default: +30 days

Try a master.conf that looks like so:
bank:
    /archive
image-default: %&%m%d
log: bzip2
index: text
Runall:
    ken
expire-default: +30 days
See dirvish.conf(5). The  bank: and Runall: options are lists.
List items follow the option name with whitespace in front.

Ugly?  You bet!  I would like to make lists more permissive in
a future version of dirvish, but I haven't gotten there yet.
Encourage your favorite perl hacker to fix this!!!

I can't guarantee this will fix your problem, but I can guarantee
that the current dirvish (you should probably be running 1.2.1)
will do the wrong thing without the fix.