[Dirvish] 1.2.1 release needs more testers

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Thu Mar 31 18:57:43 PST 2005

Hey folks!  Eric and I have been using dirvish 1.2.1 for a while.  He's
a debian guy, I'm a fedora guy.  Anyone else want to try it?  The mods
are rather minor - this is a "first baby step" release.  I would love
to see one of our thousands :-) of Solaris or BSD brothers jump in here.
The new version can be found under "Release Candidates" at www.dirvish.org .

We haven't changed the install yet.  Sigh.  Sorry, Paul.  See the next
message.