[Dirvish] Tabs in dirvish executables

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sun Mar 27 23:45:36 PST 2005

I finally got tired of looking at long, wrapped lines in the dirvish
perl scripts, and replaced all the leading tabs with 4 spaces on the
dirvish_1_3_khl development tree.  This makes many more lines fit an 80
column screen or on a printout.

This might make some patches you are working on not work any more;
if so, send them to me and I will fold them into my sources, put them
up on the subversion site, and you can proceed from there.

I have incorporated all the patches I know about from the wiki.