[Dirvish] Has anybody tried out 1.3.1 yet?

Steve Ramage dirvishusersspammedme at sjrx.net
Mon Jun 27 20:29:55 PDT 2005

Jason Boxman wrote:

>On Monday 27 June 2005 21:09, Keith Lofstrom wrote:
>

>>I have had 1.3.1 up on the website for about a month now - I haven't
>>heard much feedback.  Has anyone tried it besides me?
>>

>Honestly, I haven't.  1.2.1 does everything I need.  I'm involved in too many
>other projects right now to beta test.

I haven't either, except replace other projects with Calculus. On the
plus side, over the past few months (an hour here or there) I have
mostly figured out how to get Dirvish working with an SSH tunnel, via
TCP to a Rsync Daemon. The only problem left at this point is stopping
the connection, and I have a week vacation so look for it soon.

>I saw your post on Slashdot.  Nice. :)

What post on Slashdot?

Steve R