[Dirvish] Has anybody tried out 1.3.1 yet?

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon Jun 27 18:09:07 PDT 2005

I have had 1.3.1 up on the website for about a month now - I haven't
heard much feedback.  Has anyone tried it besides me?

BTW, right now I have dirvish set up on TWO servers, one with 1.2.1
running over Fedora, and one with the experimental 1.3.1 version
running over Debian.  The experimental machine runs dirvish for the
machines on my network 90 minutes after the main dirvish server does.
Yet Another Way to achieve redundancy.