[Dirvish] dirvish-initall

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon Jun 6 09:47:52 PDT 2005

The great thing about open source is that unexpected contributions
show up!

A few days ago, I received the "dirvish-install" shell script from
Tomás Abad of Servitic in Spain.  I tried it out on a test server
this weekend, and it works OK.  You can find the code at:

http://www.dirvish.org/viewcvs/dirvish_1_3_1/contrib/admin/dirvish-initall

Note:  The code has a copyright by Servitic, but it does not mention
a license.  Based on the author's email, I will assume it is OK to
distribute it.

Note2:  I hope to accomplish the same thing in later versions of
dirvish with:

   dirvish-runall --init

which may make this script redundant.  However, that change will not
show up in the production version of dirvish until 1.4, which is some
months away, while dirvish-initall is available now.