[Dirvish] cron job

Paul Slootman paul at debian.org
Wed Jul 27 12:01:03 PDT 2005

On Wed 27 Jul 2005, Warren Sanders wrote:

> 10 12 * * *  /usr/local/sbin/dirvish-expire  ; /usr/local/sbin/dirvish-runall
> Root mail:
>
> 12:10:03 dirvish --vault soyo-home
> 12:10:03 dirvish --vault soyo-etc
> 12:10:03 dirvish --vault soyo-var
> 12:10:03 done
>
> I'm running CentOS 4 connecting to a FC3 using authkeys. SE-Linux is
> turned off. If I manually run these commands it runs perfect. Next I guess
> I will test something else as a cron.

Is perhaps dirvish itself installed in /usr/local/sbin as well, and is
that in your $PATH if you run it manually?

BTW: I generally create a little shell script instead of putting more
than one command in a crontab line. Makes it a little easier to test
exactly what's to be done, or to add some debug stuff.

Paul Slootman