[Dirvish] dirvish write error, filesystem probably full

Zdenek Pizl zdenek.pizl at systinet.com
Wed Jul 27 07:33:13 PDT 2005

Hi all,

 I am using dirvish for long time successfuly. Today I encountered new
error for me (see $SUBJECT).

I need to rsync/dirvish remote server system (about 5 GB of data) to my
local backup storage as I do with other ones. I've got "Status: fatal
error (12) -- write error, filesystem probably full". But on the target
partition there is abou 30 GB free and similar free space is on the
remote server too.

What could be reason of this error. It looks like same fake error or
wrongly assigned error message to some event. Do you have any ideas,
what's up?

Thanks, regards z.p.

--
Zdenek Pizl