[Dirvish] Dirvish presentation at the Columbia MD Linux User's Group

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sun Jul 10 22:02:24 PDT 2005

I will be visiting relatives in Maryland next week, so I volunteered
to give a talk on dirvish at the Calug, the Columbia Area Linux
User's Group.  Wednesday, July 13, at 700pm - http://www.calug.org .
We should pick up one or two new participants at that meeting.
Stop by if you are in the area.  Columbia MD is about 10 miles
southwest of Baltimore MD.

In general, I would be glad to speak about dirvish to any Linux/Unix
users group if I am in the area at the right time.  Buy the plane
tickets, and I'll do it in your area, too :-)