[Dirvish] Wiki changes

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sun Jul 10 21:51:45 PDT 2005

Administrivia - hit the N key now if you don't want to be bothered.

As you know, we also have a Wiki at wiki.dirvish.org.  I've added
some features to it:

1) you can now upload attachments (which I handle manually for now)

2) you can display pages "printer friendly" without wikicruft

3) pages can no longer be edited anonymously (to limit wikispam)

4) I get an email when a page is modified.  (I can direct this
   notification to a separate dirvish mailing list, if desired).

No, I have not upgraded to pmwiki yet - I'm tempted...