[Dirvish] Subversion and ViewCVS for dirvish site

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sat Jan 22 22:36:13 PST 2005

I am preparing to set up subversion and viewcvs for the version
control tree on the dirvish website.  Has anyone here already
done this for other packages?   I will probably do most of the
svn commits myself for the near future, until I have a better
understanding of security for outside internet access.