[Dirvish] Re: dirvish.org mailing list memberships reminder

Steve Ramage dirvishusersspammedme at sjrx.net
Sat Jan 1 19:19:49 PST 2005

How about not having our passwords sent it plain text to us every month?

I mean I know it said not to give an important password cause it 'might'
be mailed back to you, which is silly, if you forget your password it
should be reset, not emailed back, and definantly not e-mailed to us
every month imho. I know that theoretically there is no difference
between this and sending it only when I ask, but I think this needlessly
advertises it, and at the very least does nothing, but at the most does
make it less secure.